CEO Message on the Job
Our mission is to be the experts in marketing and sales alignment and the masters of the message. We provide the best customer results possible and deliver the WOW factor through our services. You ready to join the team?
Graphic Design Intern
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience using your creativity, artistic talents, and graphic design skills to help our company and our clients put their best face forward in the marketplace.
The graphic design intern will be involved in many of the projects from start to finish and will work closely with our marketing & senior management teams. You will:
- Collaborate with our team throughout the planning, research and brainstorm process, so you’re fully immersed when you begin to conceptualize, sketch and wireframe.
- Conceptualize ideas, visual concepts and produce creative outcomes with imaginative flair, aesthetic sense, and awareness of current trends, while working within guidelines of the firm, across web, mobile, social platforms.
- Transform messaging concepts, web briefs and marketing campaigns into world class graphic/visual marketing material. You’ll turn wireframes into pixel-perfect mock-ups of beautifully designed websites and/or applications.
- While design and visualizing for the web will be your primary focus, you will also create graphics for infographics, social media, landing pages, marketing campaigns, brand elements and other miscellaneous design projects.
- Supporting the team in brainstorming, concepting, and designing creative assets through a variety of channels including print, digital, web, video and others as assigned.
- Performing other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from Everzocial.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Curious and avid learner with a passion for business, advertising and/or marketing
- This position requires the submission of a creative portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD is a plus, but not required)
- Knowledge of visual design (layout, typography, color), branding, and the creative process.
- Passionate about big ideas, new trends, marketing and strategies.
- Ability to pay attention to the details and solve creative challenges.
- Knowledge of UX is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs and Mac OS applications (i.e. Keynote)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently, as a team member and to prioritize and perform work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Graphic Design, illustration skills
- Some familiarity with WordPress
- Mac OS and your own MacBook Pro (or equivelent)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience and desire to develop knowledge in HTML/CSS, Email Design, Video Editing, Photography and Print Design desired but not required..
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume attached.
This intern opportunity is open
If selected, you will be working remote (80%) and expected to travel to our office in Cincinnati at least once a week (20%). Initially will be more time in the office.
Availability and Compensation
This is a part-time position and you are expected to work 25-30 hours spread over a 5 days a week.
For all applicants that are not seniors in school and and do not have previous agency intern experience, this position is for experience and if possible with your institution for college credit, it is NOT a paid position. We do offer stipends based on the intern’s level of experience and performance. Stipends are awarded after the first 30 days based on performance. Upon completion of internship we are looking for candidates who are looking to convert internship to full-time employment.